Our client is a management consulting firm that leaders call when they have a major strategic challenge. With over 20 years of success, they have grown to more than 50 employees in two offices. They specialize in providing strategic advisory services – public affairs, strategic communications, and management consulting – to private and public-sector organizations operating in complex environments. They are a trusted advisor to clients with interests and high-stakes mandates throughout Canada, as well as in the United States, the Middle East, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
They are currently hiring a Director, Talent Management
to support an aggressive growth plan at the firm. The Director, Talent Management will work with the firm's partners and business unit leaders to refine and implement the people strategy, supporting the growth and success of every member of the team, and enhance a culture of respect, professionalism and excellence. You will review the existing HR processes and systems, and work with the leadership to implement improvements.
Key responsibilities will include formalizing the recruitment and onboarding processes, building and implementing performance management processes including quarterly and annual reviews and regular real-time feedback as well as coaching managers to execute best practices in these areas. You will provide guidance on policies, procedures and roll out programs and new training initiatives to employees across the organization. In addition, the role will administer the various HR services such as benefits and other general HR functions.
Education, Skills and Experience Required:
- Post-secondary degree with subsequent studies in HR management, e.g. CHRP/CHRL designation an asset.
- 7+ years of progressive experience leading talent initiatives preferably in a professional services environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet strategic objectives for HR and the organization.
- Experience with full-cycle talent management programs including recruiting, onboarding, employee relations and outplacement best practices.
- Knowledge of the ESA and relevant case law.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to lead multiple initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, effectively presenting ideas and business needs and metrics to senior management
This is an exciting newly created opportunity for a career driven HR Talent Management professional. You will provide significant impact to the business. Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered.