Are you a career driven Operations leader from a client focused, solution driven background, with strong team leadership expertise? Do you enjoy the fast pace of an entrepreneurial organization that prides itself in safety, efficiency and customer service and is committed to continuous improvements? Is so, please read on.
Our client, an established and growing Canadian organization, has identified a need to hire an exceptional Operations Manager reporting to the Operations Director. They require a hands-on leader who can drive change with a strong commitment to performance and productivity through KPIs, adherence to company goals and guidelines as well as customer needs. Through the Manager Operations, they expect improvements in efficiencies as well as an eye on continuous improvements and safety. The Manager will lead through open communication and guidance, creating an engaged, committed and accountable team providing cross training to ensure organizational growth. Inject structure and discipline through setting priorities, being detail oriented and creating a strong culture together with the executive team. As the business is customer-centric, it is critical that customer requests are processed appropriately and are streamlined and procedures are followed.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- 8+ years progressive experience from an industrial background, ideally within distribution or warehousing and Mechanical aptitude/training
- Experience running a large, shift based, industrial operations function, with a hands-on mindset
- Solid leadership skills, implementing and managing through KPIs, ensuring productivity and delivery are optimized. Coaching/mentoring leadership style to a large team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize with strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible mindset to work alongside the team in a hands-on capacity
The role will require outdoor yard work in all seasons, as well as possible long hours to interact with different shifts. This is an exciting role within a Canadian success story.