Our client is an entrepreneurial Canadian design and sales success story, in the high-end automotive after-market sector, located mid-Toronto. They are embarking on a significant growth plan, and are in search of a Manager of Financial Operations to join the team.
This role will support the Operations organization. You will partner with line management, provide financial leadership, analysis and guidance in in all components impacting on COGS, capital and operating expenses. You will also lead inventory valuation, optimization and analysis.
This is a fast-paced and flexible organization. The opportunity is great for the right candidate to make their mark and help a refreshed management team reach new heights.
In order to be considered for this position, you will possess the following:
- A CPA designation
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing or a complex distribution organization
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis roles
- Experience leading staff would be an asset (role has one direct report)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with strong Excel skills
- Flexible and able to multitask, adapting to fluid priorities
Take this opportunity to grow your career in an exciting sector, and apply today!