Are you looking to progress your Sales career, have a business development mentality, a passion for sales, love a challenge and are wanting to work in a fast-paced, inspiring and entrepreneurial environment? Do you enjoy strategically building new relationships, growing existing clients and wanting to lead a winning team of passionate self-starters, who believe each day is filled with opportunities? If so please read on.
Our client is an exciting, iconic Beverage Alcohol company who is looking to hire an Ontario Sales Director into their sales team, to maximise sales for their products and partner brands in all channels of distribution by managing and motivating a Sales team. Based in Toronto, you will work closely with the National Director and play an integral role in developing and ensuring all sales and growth targets are achieved by leading, managing and coaching a sizeable sales team to success. You will lead business development strategies and initiatives with the key accounts team who have responsibility across retail, on-premise and the evolving grocery channel. Developing an understanding of the Beverage Alcohol sector to analyse the market, sales and forecast data to identify business opportunities and sales initiatives both nationally and at the market level and then provide recommendations and plans to deliver results is key. Another aspect is to work closely with Marketing to establish a pricing strategy and execute this in lines with the overall strategy as well as leading process development within this growing business to drive effectiveness and efficiencies.
With an aggressive expansion plan, this Ontario Sales Director role with the ability to be an exceptional leader is critical for the company’s success.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Experience in a strategic sales management role
- Progressive sales experience with experience in B2B sales
- Experience in a similar role within the Beverage Alcohol or CPG industry
- Undergraduate Degree in Business ideal
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment and be able to work multiple priorities and complete complex projects with rapidly changing and conflicting priorities whilst providing high attention to detail
- Being a skilled negotiator, motivated leader and maintaining excellent business relationships is key for this role
- Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams to achieve business results
- Strong analytical, reporting, planning and presentation skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Positive, energetic and comfortable in an open, dynamic and collaborative company culture.
- Must be willing to travel as required
This is an exciting role with definite career development opportunities and a great package on offer for the successful incumbent.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.