Our client is a privately held leader in the packaging industry with a proud 50-year history of providing first class client service. They operate in Canada and the US, with two facilities employing a team of more than 700.
They are in search of a new Pricing and FP&A Manager. The order of items in that title is not an accident… this role’s most important and valuable contribution is the development of customized pricing plans for business bids. Striking the right balance between market competitiveness and profit maximization, while accurately considering volumes, complexity, capacity, and operating costs truly is an art on top of a science. You will provide that analytical leadership to the commercial teams.
In addition, you will be leading a small-but-mighty Financial Planning and Analysis team in the full range of budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, business and scenario analysis, management reporting, etc. You will work directly with the leadership team and the owner/operators on key decision support and develop annual and long-range plans.
The corporate values include empathy, a sense of urgency, collaboration, and flexibility. Does that describe you?
For success in this role you will bring:
- A CPA designation
- Five or more years of progressive experience, ideally including supervisory experience
- Experience with pricing and bid support
- Strong analytical and Excel modelling skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Reporting software
- A strong attention to detail
- Lean manufacturing experience an asset
- Experience with injection moulding or related technologies would be an asset
To see if this might be the next step in your career, apply today!