Are you an experienced Total Rewards/Compensation professional with experience building and managing a team within an organization going through change and disrupting their industry? Do you enjoy collaborating with business unit leaders, are solution oriented and have an exceptional employee experience mindset? If so, this is an exceptional opportunity for you as our client is seeking a high performing leader of Total Rewards to join their growing global business and make a significant impact.
As the Senior Manager of Total Rewards, you will be responsible for building this function from the ground up in collaboration with the Director HR and the Executive team. You will lead a broad range of responsibilities including design, development and communication of the Total Rewards program aligning it with the corporate strategy, building a performance management process together with all department leaders and lead the HR reporting and analytics function. The organization is going through strategic growth and transformation and this role is for a key leader in these endeavours on a global scale.
As the leader of the Total Rewards function, you will establish a global compensation framework and implement best practices for every region, including the benefits program. This is an exciting time to join as a new HRIS system is being implemented and a focus will be on driving the data analytics vision and strategy and managing the output to achieve company goals.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Undergrad degree in HR or business, coupled with CHRL or CCP preferred
- Progressive career ideally with 5+ years committed Total Rewards experience
- Broad skills and expertise in compensation, benefits, job analysis, pay equity and variable pay
- Strong HR systems, data analytics and reporting skills required
- Experience supporting multi-site employees globally, providing effective and influential leadership and guidance for remote locations an asset
- Strong project management, change management and a mindset of HR transformation
- Solid business acumen, collaborative problem solver with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
This is an extraordinary opportunity to make your mark and join at a critical time in the organization’s transformation. The company’s principles include innovation, authenticity, kindness and commitment to fun - this role will perpetuate these core principles.